Sunday, September 15, 2019

How did you lose weight and maintain it?

I have lost 20 Kg of my body weight by following diet and moderate exercise, but on personal note & I am no pro at it losing weight is difficult but maintaining it is not as difficult as loosing it.
I have maintained my body weight for almost 3 years now but i never give up on loosing it more, I had my own bad days when I could not loosing anything and for an year my weight did not shift for 1 Kg also,
I have some before and after picture to motivate you guys, so do take pictures it help you to feel motivated for maintaining the weight and loosing it more & give you answer for “WHY “ you choose this lifestyle
So here is how I lost my weight ..
  1. I tried everything initially like personal trainer ,pills etc because of lack of my knowledge , I did not succeed because I was eating way to much required for my metabolism but with proper diet and moderate exercise initially helped me loosing 5Kgs in less than 1 month
  2. So Consult a dietitian if you can , she will help you understand about food and if yo do so never forget to ask her questions going on your mind.
  3. Again i will focus on this half knowledge is your worst enemy so first of all consult a dietitian if you can or read self help books on diet and learn about exercise.
4. There is a group called SQUATS® on Facebook join it and learn about loosing the fat or download the FITTER app ,its all free.
Here are some points to keep in mind for maintaining the weight
1)Keep loosing it until your ideal weight is reached
2) never give up(again i will highlight this)
3)Adopt your food habits that you choose to loose weight as your daily diet
4) Important thing to keep in mind is that you can never go back to your normal way of eating because if you do so then you will gain the weight .
5)Moderate eating and active lifestyle with some kind of exercise is needed to maintain the weight.
6) If you eat out one day compensate by eating less for 2 days.
7) Eat out less
8) Plan your food before going anywhere .
This all has worked for me and I am able to maintain the weight but I have to shed more weight, & as I wrote before I am no pro at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment