Friday, September 27, 2019

How did you lose weight as a teenager?

I was tired of rolling around in my own mud of pity. I was a terrible person. Maybe i still am. I said the same when i gained all the weight. “I was a terrible person.” I'd say, while still being a terrible person. I may still be one right now.
I was in bed for a few weeks. After the moment i had realised that even though i was a terrible person, i was also unhealthy. I had a low self esteem. I was depressed. Lonely. Annoying. I had so much anxiety that i'd hyperventilate while getting up in class to throw away the rapper to the candy i was eating.
I absolutely hated myself.
I starved myself for 3 days. I didn't want to get out of my room knowing that i was the ugliest person in the world.
One day, my mom finally got pissed and told me to help her in the garage. She wanted me to paint something that she needed painting immediately. So i noodle-danced all the way to the garage. That day i learned that i can't be sad forever, and that i need to address the problem. This was the third day i hadn't eaten, and we finally went to walmart to grab some groceries. I told my mom that i wanted to lose weight. “Well, you can have pizza, just not the whole box. You can have a bag of chips, just dont eat all of them. Maybe a handfull.” Thats how i started my diet. Smaller portions. Exercise. Smaller portions. More exercise.i had a routine were i'd lay in the grass in the backyard with my cat, listening to the birds chirping, the willow tree rustlingx the sun hitting your face, burning it so slightly. It felt almost magical. I started counting my calories during spring break. 1200-1800.
To me, the key to a healthy life, is a healthy mind.
Freshman in highschool. 175+ lbs 2016-2017
Starting of sophomore year. 185+ lbs 2017
Mid sophmore year. End of first semester. 2017-2018
February-april 2018. 170 lbs
Summer 2018 150 lbs.
Start of junior year 2018. 140+ lbs.
October, 2018, 140 lbs
December, 2018, 135 lbs
March, 2019, 130 lbs lmao our dead mall
Me now, june 2019, 125 lbs
I still have some anxiety at times, and my low self esteem is not comepletely gone. But you have to learn to deal with it.
Forgive yourself, understand your mistakes, and learn from them. You can only improve from there.
And thats How i lost weight as a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment